Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival
Job Description: Festival Administrator
The Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival was established in October 1999. We aim to be one of the leading festivals of contemporary arts in Ireland, presenting excellent work by local and international artists to a diverse, engaging and growing public. It produces 2 festivals annually and a number of special events throughout the year.
- Full time contract, subject to funding and organisation priorities
- To commence as soon as possible.
- 4 days / 32 hours per week (to be worked between Monday – Friday as agreed
- 3 year fixed term contract, ideally starting in July 2022.
- Salary of £22.000
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata) plus bank holidays.
Directly responsible to the Festival Director and Creative Producer
Hours of work
32 hours per week including some evening and weekend work that will be required in the run-up to and during the Festival period. This intensive period will last during the Out to Lunch Festival (January) and Cathedral Quarter Arts Festival (May).
For the Application procedure and more information please download the following document.
This post has been funded by Future Screens NI, Art Work – DfC Covid Recovery Employment and Skills Initiative.