CQAF is committed to facilitating the return of live entertainment and the gradual reopening of events. We are making every effort to provide a safe environment for our audiences, artists, volunteers and staff. And we sincerely appreciate your co-operation.
Check your tickets to verify your venue and see the details below for the two different Covid protocol guidelines for both the Marquee and then other CQAF smaller venues.
Marquee Venue Entry Conditions
As a condition of entry to the * Marquee, ticket holders are being asked to demonstrate their Covid status on entry by providing ONE of the following;
· Proof of full vaccination: both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the event) and confirmation ID.
· Proof of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test taken no more than 48 hours prior to your arrival at the event. (Further details and advice on this process are below).
· Proof of natural covid antibodies based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the event (including 10 days self-isolation following the result).
CQAF Small Venues Entry Conditions
* This applies to The Black Box, Oh Yeah Music Centre, The Sunflower, Deer’s Head Music Hall, The American Bar, Ulster Sports Club, 1st Presbyterian Church, The Dark Horse.
Current conditions of entry are:
- Temperature check on arrival at the venue.
- Please wear a mask while queuing for indoor events and if you have to leave your seat to move around the venue. No masks necessary when seated.
- Visitors to the venues will be allocated seats as per their booking. (Please email us if there’s someone you’d like to sit with).
- 1m physical distancing in line with government guidelines.
- Please do not come to the event if you’re displaying any of the symptoms of Covid 19. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll happily refund your tickets.
Advice & Instruction for Lateral Flow Testing (LFT)
Attendees are required to order their own test kits. You can order them via the gov.uk website for free;
Your pack will include seven tests and instructions on how to take the test and record it online.
Find instructions on how to take your Lateral Flow Test; https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/instructions-for-covid-19-self-test.
Once you have conducted your NHS Lateral Flow Test (LFT) within 24 hours of your attendance, all attendees must log their negative result via the https://www.gov.uk/ website.
You will then receive a text message, email or notification on the NHS app which you will need to present to the stewards on entry to the concert venue.
We hope you enjoy the festival and thank you for your cooperation in assuring the safety of our audiences, artists, volunteers and staff remains paramount.
We will review these conditions of entry if COVID-19 guidelines are updated prior to the event.